GLANCE International Agency (GIA) is proud to announce the release of it’s thirteenth issue, the December 2011 edition of GLANCE Magazine. Featured in this issue…
- Julia Merosi, designer of je suis… on the cover
- Leah McCullough, Model of the month
- Spooky Mistwallow & Lynn Pooley: Meet Fabulous Candy Cane Hunt 3 Organizers!
- Lingerie & Stilettos and Under My Umbrella fashion spreads
- Trendy Shop: Purplemoon Creations by Poulet Koenkamp
- GLANCE Runway For Life 2011: Over 700,000L$ raised for RFL Of SL in 2011 and we want to do more with you in 2012! Review and credits of this year’s charity events series; official links to join RFL of SL next season
- GLANCE Model Academy: Nefertiti Kimagawa Design Show Review and first annual GLANCE Prom Night King and Queen crowned
… and more!
Read the magazine online at :
Visit us online at :
GLANCE Magazine is produced by GLANCE International Agency, SL’s premier fashion marketing and public relations agency. We are an official member of the SL Solution Providers program.
About GLANCE Magazine :
GLANCE Magazine is a high-quality, fashion-centric publication released every month. It focuses on designers, style and beauty. We display the top picks of our fashion editor’s latest looks and chic trends with engaging and exceptional photography. Filled with style tips for today’s fashionista, marketing strategies for designers and must-have looks for A-listers. GLANCE Magazine is a must-read for the fashionable and style-savvy avatar. With the desire to become a fashion bible, the magazine offers fashion statements, stylings and everything needed to define your fashion identity and let your uniqueness shine…always fresh, always fashionable!
GLANCE Magazine also serves as a promotion book to showcase the talented designers and their new collections along with the latest GLANCE International Agency’s fashion shows, fashion events and photo contests.
GLANCE Magazine is published and managed by GLANCE International Agency (GIA), a fashion-centric company that has produced over 120 fashion shows since 2008, including the groundbreaking International Fashion Day (24 fashion shows in 24 hours) as well as the annual Accessory Fair which was visited by over 14,000 SL Residents in 2011.
You name it. We are all about fashion.
Founder and Chief Executive Officer
GLANCE International Agency
Tags: candy cane hunt, GLANCE Magazine, Julia Merosi, lingerie, lynn pooley, outerwear, patty cortes, Relay for Life, relay for life 2012, relay for life of second life, rfl of sl, Second Life Fashion, second life fashion magazine, SL fashion magazine, spooky mistwallow, stilettos