GLANCE International Agency (GIA) is proud to announce the release of it’s fourteenth issue, the April 2012 edition of GLANCE Magazine.
Featured in this issue…
- Ngozi Faith, Miss Essence of Ebony 2012 on the cover
– Latrelly Flux, Miss Essence of Ebony Founder/CEO, Fashion Pro’ of the month
– 12 pages dedicated to Miss Essence of Ebony 2012 Contest, (re)discover the event’s highlights!
– Brutus Martinek, Trendy Shop Interview
- “Spring Stylista” show-stopping looks, put together by our very own Head Stylist Amalia Foxtrot
– “Couture Queen” and Mad Men inspired “Fashion Madness” fashion spreads both showcasing Honey Bender’s unique fashion vision
– GLANCE Model Academy‘s latest Graduation show Review featuring G. Sloane Couture by Geryn Sloane
… and more!
Read the magazine online at :
Visit us online at :
GLANCE Magazine is produced by GLANCE International Agency, SL's premier fashion marketing and public relations agency. We are an official member of the SL Solution Providers program.
About GLANCE Magazine :
GLANCE Magazine is a high-quality, fashion-centric publication. It focuses on designers, style and beauty. We display the top picks of our fashion editor's latest looks and chic trends with engaging and exceptional photography. Filled with style tips for today's fashionista, marketing strategies for designers and must-have looks for A-listers. GLANCE Magazine is a must-read for the fashionable and style-savvy avatar. With the desire to become a fashion bible, the magazine offers fashion statements, stylings and everything needed to define your fashion identity and let your uniqueness shine…always fresh, always fashionable!
GLANCE Magazine also serves as a promotion book to showcase the talented designers and their new collections along with the latest GLANCE International Agency's fashion shows, fashion events and photo contests.
GLANCE Magazine is published and managed by GLANCE International Agency (GIA), a fashion-centric company that has produced over 120 fashion shows since 2008, including the groundbreaking International Fashion Day (24 fashion shows in 24 hours) as well as the annual Accessory Fair which was visited by over 14,000 SL Residents in 2011.
You name it. We are all about fashion.
Founder and Chief Executive Officer
GLANCE International Agency
Tags: Amalia Foxtrot, GLANCE International Agency, GLANCE Magazine, honey bender, Latrelly Flux, Miss Essence of Ebony, Ngozi Faith, patty cortes, second life, Second Life Fashion, second life fashion magazine, Virtual Fashion